Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Excuses, excuses

On Sunday, while on a Wegmans "date" with Hayes, I got a text from Brendan. He wanted me to know that Hayes must have tried to pee into the baby potty, because the potty and the floor were all wet. (Sidebar: I don't know why that thing is still in the bathroom...Tyson used it once on the day he was potty trained, and never again.)

Anyway, I asked Hayes if he had peed in the little potty, and, a bit insulted, he responded, "No, Mom. I'm a big boy. I use the big potty." So I then asked if he had peed on the floor of the powder room, to which he responded as follows:

"Well, I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing and, well, my penis was a little up. Do you understand what I'm talking about?"

Yes, little man. Say no more. Please.

2 comments: