Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dreams, part 3

This one is mine. I had a dream last night that I was out shopping in the evening with my mom and Isla, and I realized I had left Hayes in the minivan.  When I got back to the car, he was all smiles and totally forgiving, but I was a hysterical mess. I woke up panicked, and I was unable to sleep for the rest of the night.  I am still feeling guilty about it...

Sorry about this post - it lacks a punch line.  Just had to share in the hopes that it would help me shake it off.

Update: I am currently stuck on a bus with no air-conditioning. Not a dream. Actually on a bus. With no a/c. Pretty sure I'm psychic. Also pretty sure I'm going to pass out.

1 comment:

  1. That is what you get for leaving Hayes in the minivan. That will teach you!

    ReplyDelete